"Vintage", an all analog jazz Lp, from Jason Sabbagh

Jerome Sabbagh

Mar 27, 2018
Are "Vintage" and "Heart" comparable musically to "The Turn"? I have the latter's 2016 repress.
Different instrumentation, less rocking than "The Turn" with Ben Monder's guitar, a bit more straight ahead, but if you liked "The Turn", and you are not averse to more traditional forms of jazz, you probably would like both. You can check out "Vintage" on the streaming sites. "Heart" will be out on August 30.

Jerome Sabbagh

Mar 27, 2018
I'm looking forward to seeing you at AXPONA in a couple of weeks! Will you be selling any copies of either "Vintage" or "Heart" in darTZeel room?

Best wishes,
Don
Looking forward to it as well! I'll definitely have copies of "Vintage", on vinyl and also a few R2R copies. "Heart" won't be out yet (it comes out on August 30) but it will be on pre-order (at a special pre-order price).

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
Looking forward to it as well! I'll definitely have copies of "Vintage", on vinyl and also a few R2R copies. "Heart" won't be out yet (it comes out on August 30) but it will be on pre-order (at a special pre-order price).
It’ll be great to meet you, Jerome! I got my copy of Vintage when it was released. Love it!

Reactions: Jerome Sabbagh

Jerome Sabbagh

Mar 27, 2018
In case anyone here is interested, I am flying to Axpona today. I will be there until Sunday night. I am performing in the darTZeel room (room 1210) and taking part in the tape panel run by Myles Astor on Friday from 2.45 pm to 3.45 pm: https://axpona.com/speakers/?uww_spk...1&uww_nohist=1

My schedule in the darTZeel room is as follows:

11 am to 11.30 am Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Friday 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm

Saturday and Sunday 2 pm to 3 pm

I will have R2R tapes and vinyl for "Vintage". I will also be playing test pressings of the upcoming record "Heart" and introducing my new label, Analog Tone Factory. Come say hi if you're around!

Reactions: Cristian

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing