Aesthetix repair other than Aesthetix

J007B

Jul 25, 2020
if you have older audio physics loudspeakers, always contact joachim gerhard now Süsskind audio. he offers upgrade and repair.
Thank you. I eventually got the parts and George Meyer AV in Los Angeles was able to make the repairs. Currently having the same problem with Gold Note getting a replacement USB input board for my Dac. According to Morris with George Meyer more manufacturers then ever are not providing replacement parts.

Reactions: DasguteOhr

Massimo66

Feb 7, 2022
Thank you. I eventually got the parts and George Meyer AV in Los Angeles was able to make the repairs. Currently having the same problem with Gold Note getting a replacement USB input board for my Dac. According to Morris with George Meyer more manufacturers then ever are not providing replacement parts.
Good morning, it's nice to find this type of response, I don't know if you are part of the brand in question Audio Physic but in any case all this is commendable. Living in the world of dreams is something well known to us enthusiasts, who, when we sit in front of our system, often unconditionally accept a pact of suspension of disbelief, immersing ourselves with open eyes and imagining having in front of us Our favorite orchestras and authors are close to our ears. At the end of a piece or a work we are all intoxicated and with smiles on our faces, still anxious to drop that beloved diamond onto the next groove. When I find someone willing to revive that dream and help us get the engine of those little big desires back on track, I'm almost moved and I can't be anything but grateful towards him. In the same way, I would be happy if that great genius Jim White took the trouble, cuddling one of his former supporters, to show me how wrong there is in having abandoned the sweet embrace of my signature self to go and land in the port of Allnic. What can you do about it is the writing of those who hope for a perfect world. The dreamer.
Buongiorno è bello trovare questo tipo di risposta, io non so se lei faccia parte del marchio in questione Audio Physic ma comunque tutto ciò è lodevole. Vivere nel mondo dei sogni è cosa ben nota a noi appassionati, i quali, al momento in cui ci sediamo davanti al nostro impianto, spesso, accettiamo incondizionatamente un patto di sospensione dell’incredulità, immergendoci ad occhi aperti ed immaginando di avere davanti ai nostri occhi è vicino alle nostre orecchie le orchestre e gli autori preferiti. Alla fine di un brano o di un’opera siamo tutti ebbri e con il sorriso stampato sui nostri volti, ancora ansiosi di far calare quell’amato diamante sul solco successivo. Quando trovo qualcuno disposto a rinverdire quel sogno e ad aiutarci a rimettere a posto il motore di quei piccoli grandi desideri, quasi quasi mi commuovo e non posso essere altro che grato nei suoi confronti. Allo stesso modo sarei felice se quel gran genio di Jim White si prendesse la briga, coccolando uno dei suoi ex sostenitori, per dimostrarmi quanto ci sia di sbagliato nel l’aver abbandonato il dolce abbraccio del mio Io signature per andare ad approdare nel porto di Allnic. Che ci volete fare é lo scritto di chi spera in un mondo perfetto. Il sognatore

Last edited:

Massimo66

Feb 7, 2022
FYI - you may be interested in the post from Jim White at Aesthetix in the phonostages - Io thread.

info from Aesthetix
Thanks, I had a look at the post. in Italy we have a saying that reads: “between saying and doing we are in the middle of the sea” …….. let's hope that to divide the waters and create a road between saying and doing we don't need divine intervention. Thanks again your report has given me new ideas

Reactions: Lagonda

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
if you have older audio physics loudspeakers, always contact joachim gerhard now Süsskind audio. he offers upgrade and repair.

Nice to see he is still making speakers. I owned AP Avanti Centuries back in the heydey of the Virgo. Gerhard's speaker's reputation for an amazing soundstage is well deserved.

Reactions: DasguteOhr

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
Nice to see he is still making speakers. I owned AP Avanti Centuries back in the heydey of the Virgo. Gerhard's speaker's reputation for an amazing soundstage is well deserved.
and he hasn't forgotten how to do it. For me, some models are among the best on the market. If you have the chance, listen to the Beo or Ara speakers.
Sorry for offtopic

Reactions: tima

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
The best Joachim Gerhard's speakers were the smallest ones. With the thrax hybrid they just disappeared and each LP played like a different concert.

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
The best Joachim Gerhard's speakers were the smallest ones. With the thrax hybrid they just disappeared and each LP played like a different concert.
This one?really good model progress lx

Reactions: mtemur

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing