New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers and 76ers tip off and Philly has an early lead 14-9.

Rondo not dressed but sitting with Sam Cassel studying the Clippers offense.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Terrance Mann was the star of the game for LAC. The rapidly developing 2nd year player had 24 points in the game.
That's the guy Jack told us about, to watch him rise.

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Jazz just keep winning but has anyone noticed the standings in the East in the 4-6 spots
Hornets
Knicks
Hawks

This is a very interesting year. I’m braced for any and all surprises in the playoffs

zero news on any timeline for return of AD or LeBron

Lakers at home to the Magic today. The Lakers should win but not in the manner they’ve been playing. Total free fall

Reactions: jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Jazz just keep winning but has anyone noticed the standings in the East in the 4-6 spots
Hornets
Knicks
Hawks

This is a very interesting year. I’m braced for any and all surprises in the playoffs

zero news on any timeline for return of AD or LeBron

Lakers at home to the Magic today. The Lakers should win but not in the manner they’ve been playing. Total free fall
Good to see some new teams in the playoff hunt.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers and 76ers tip off and Philly has an early lead 14-9.

Rondo not dressed but sitting with Sam Cassel studying the Clippers offense.
Correction: Rondo was sitting with Clips Assistant Coach Chauncey Billips.

Sam Cassel went with Doc to Philadelphia.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
  • Wow
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: Steve Williams

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
At least he didn't go to the Nets. :D
I would have preferred that by a HUUUUUGE margin :p
Or any other team than the Lakers as a matter of fact ;)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
So far, Mann check, Poole and Oubre Jr check, check. I don't think Wiseman will breakout this year, it might take this and another season.

The West is crazy tight. Phoenix is my personal dark horse over the Mavs but dang The Nuggs just got a lot bigger and more athletic and just might have found the piece in AG to replace last year's call, Jerami Grant. He does what Grant does but maybe better.

Out East, Oladipo does exactly what Dragic does. Combo guard that slashes, passes and can shoot. Great pickup for nothing providing insurance for the already aged Dragic with young but recovering Dipo. I'm very Happy to see Lavert on the floor. Tough kid. Go INDY! :D Bob must have a huge grin on his face. Watch out, here come the Bulls.

Congrats to the Lakers for grabbing another AD :D Just how deep are they trying to make that team? Insane!

Reactions: rblnr and christoph

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
i'm really impressed with the Knicks but I have this foreboding about Thibs running players into the ground. One just broke down.

• Wow

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Thibs def did that with the Bulls. Meantime, fun to see teams making major moves -- most curious whether Denver can improve enough to take the West. New management put their stamp on the Bulls -- no more tolerance of mediocrity. It's about time.

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing