New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
I think I called this Boston win a couple days ago.

Nonetheless, good game and well deserved victory for the Celtics
As I said, the Celts are very anticyclic :oops:

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
As I said, the Celts are very anticyclic :oops:
If they get into the playoffs, they need to face a higher seed, not a lower seed, as they will always lose to the lower seed. :D

• Haha
Reactions: WLVCA and christoph

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Hope Jared Dudley is in better shape than he looks.

He's finally gotten into the last two games but doesn't appear to be in NBA-ready physical condition.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I thought he sat out the entire game last night against Sacramento.

It does makes sense to reduce his minutes if you can.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I thought he sat out the entire game last night against Sacramento.

It does makes sense to reduce his minutes if you can.
He did sit out that game vs the Kings but over the past 2 weeks his minutes in each game have been reduced to 24-26 minutes per game.

Steve Williams

Clippers choke again, lose to the Wizards 119-117
The Wizzards are melding into a very good team and although their standing doesn't suggest much, they have been beating ebvery top tier team. Bradley Beal is an amazing scorer

Steve Williams

The Suns win again last night and are firmly in 2nd place in the west, 1 1/2 games ahead of the lakers and 2 1/2 games ahead of the Clippers

In fact Suns have the 2nd fewest losses in the league only 2 losses behind the Jazz

I said at the beginning of the season that the Lakers would be watching over their backs due to the parity in the league

Now wouldn't a Suns-Nets final be interesting. Would it be Chris Paul to finally get his ring or Harden finally getting his

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

How's this for an all star break stat

Over the last 10 games Lakers are 3 and 7 and the Clippers are 4 and 6

Makes for a very competitive last half of the season

Gone is LeBron at the top of the Kia MVP ladder and Joel Embiid firmly entrenched at the top of the ladder

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
How's this for an all star break stat

Over the last 10 games Lakers are 3 and 7 and the Clippers are 4 and 6

Makes for a very competitive last half of the season

Gone is LeBron at the top of the Kia MVP ladder and Joel Embiid firmly entrenched at the top of the ladder
Jazz and Suns looking good.

Clippers fading with worst end of game stats in the NBA.

Didn't realize the Jazz were so hated until both Gobert and Mitchell were picked last by All Star captains. Wonder why that is...

Steve Williams

Clippers fading with worst end of game stats in the NBA.
Mike

There is just something not right with the Clipps and that statistic tends to prove it

On paper the Clipps have to be regarded as one of the best teams in the NBA but are faltering at the end of close games

I don't see Ballmer standing silently by at season end if the Clipps don't perform up to ecpectations

You know that IMO I am not a Lue fan for the Clipps coaching job. I just think he is being outcoached by smarter and better coaches

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing