jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phil

i have to admit that I’m happy for the Celts

at the start of the season who would have thought of a Celtics-Hest East final

clearly itsTarums team

Hayward should play
Thanks Steve. True, at the start of the season and till the suspension in March, Bucks and the Raptors were natural choices for the ECF. My 'gut feel' is fortunately correct, Celtics move up to face the Heat instead of the Bucks where MVP and DPY Giannis has always torched the C's in past games. I now feel Heat and the C's are good matchups, specially when Hayward comes in. His 4 weeks prognosis of recovery surprisingly ends with Game 1 of the Heat series. :D He was there tonight making practice shots before the Raptors game.

And indeed, Tatum is the face of the Celtics' present and future. Trained by Kobe, may he rest in peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
One side of LA is in the WCF, just hoping for the other side to close it tomorrow. :)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Lakers did their part - now it is up to the Clippers

I haven't paid close attention to this game, Were the Lakers that good or were the Rockets just terrible today?

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I wonder if D'Antoni and Daryl Morey will survive in Houston?
The GM apparently now is rethinking about the Westbrook trade. Houston has 2 league MVPs. And sputter like that?

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Have to give LeBron credit. He put the Lakers on his back and carried them to the conference finals

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The word is D"antoni is weighing his options and some feel he is being wooed by the Pacers. Personally you all know my feelings about D"Antoni as a coach.Small ball might thrive in Houston but I can't see them winning a championship. The Lakers beat them at their own game by removing Javale and Dwight and going with Morris which proved to be a winning combination.

NBA playoffs: Mike D'Antoni might go, but Rockets' small ball is here to stay

a good read.....

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...-mike-dantoni-go-rockets-small-ball-here-stay

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
After the Instagram friends 'unfollowing' act, Giannis sat down with Bucks ownership 'to discuss his future'.

"There is no word on what was discussed in the meeting, but you can be sure it included the direction of the roster and potential moves. Rumors that the Bucks might trade for Chris Paul have been flying around the league since Milwaukee was eliminated.
The Bucks have said they will offer Antetokounmpo a supermax extension this offseason, which at the expected salary cap level would be five years, $222 million. If he does not sign it he could be on his way to free agency in 2021. It also is possible Antetokounmpo could sign a shorter contract, waiting for the league’s financial issues caused by the coronavirus to fade, and then seeks the security of a longer contract."

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-giannis-antetokounmpo-met-bucks-015054904.html

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing