The Home Entertainment Show

speshal

Mar 8, 2018
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I attended THE Show 2021 in Long Beach. It was small and lightly attended, but that was a positive for those that attended. I got to spend a lot of time in each room and will have plenty of "deep dive" videos.

I already have a few on YouTube for those interested...

The Home Entertainment Show 2021: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPt7qoWWa8yiOl5iKKhaMpR9FF6g7cw5d

speshal

Mar 8, 2018
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I hope we get a show in Melbourne this year.
Are you guys still on lockdown? If you can travel, try to come to Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver this coming October. I will be there covering the show, but also my friends will have 2 rooms in tandem with MBL and Estelon...should be amazing!

BTW, I finished my videos on The Home Entertainment Show. For those who messaged on personal impressions, here is my wrap-up video...

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Are you guys still on lockdown? If you can travel, try to come to Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver this coming October. I will be there covering the show, but also my friends will have 2 rooms in tandem with MBL and Estelon...should be amazing!

BTW, I finished my videos on The Home Entertainment Show. For those who messaged on personal impressions, here is my wrap-up video...

Thank you for sharing the review. It is very interesting to observe a strange situation that COVID is dictating - from one hand, shows are not filled with crowds and that somehow reduces the "the feel", but from the other hand - those who attend are rewarded with opportunities that earlier could be only in the dream zone.

Reactions: speshal

speshal

Mar 8, 2018
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
Thank you for sharing the review. It is very interesting to observe a strange situation that COVID is dictating - from one hand, shows are not filled with crowds and that somehow reduces the "the feel", but from the other hand - those who attend are rewarded with opportunities that earlier could be only in the dream zone.
You hit the nail on the head. I've been going to shows since the 90s, and this one was super unique. It was like spending 3 days in dealerships where you could interact and listen much more than ever before.

Reactions: AMR / iFi audio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing