Riviera Audio

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Bending Wave is thrilled to be representing Riviera Audio .We have the AFM 100SE Mono Hybrid pure class A mono blocks and the APL-01Se tube all class A preamp coing back to our showroom from Capfest. This is really special electronics and needs to be experienced. I can say with no hesitation that this years room was the best sound we have ever produced at any US show. We again are proud and thrilled to be representing the brand.

donnedonne

Sep 16, 2021
Really enjoyed my time with Riviera (had the Levante). Ultimately preferred Nagra, but there are many wonderful flavors out there.

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
Which valves did you use @donnedonne ? There’s a colossal difference between the stock JJ and the ecc40. I tried several leading 12at7 options in between but the ecc40 was cuts above.

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Just before Covid hit, I heard the AIC10 with my Solitare P headphones and it sounded fantastic...very organic and natural sounding, spades of Class A niceness, one day I may go for the Levante which offers either pure class A or a Class A/B option as well...

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Im am very happy to say that we had another incredible showing and many thought that we were one of the best sounding rooms for the second show in a row. The Riviera Labs SE preamp and the 100 watt mono's did an amazing job with the Divin Noblesse and produced an award winning presentation. The"team" really works well together and this under the radar brand just keeps knocking it out of the park in every system we install it in.

Opabin

Feb 25, 2023
Canada
Im am very happy to say that we had another incredible showing and many thought that we were one of the best sounding rooms for the second show in a row. The Riviera Labs SE preamp and the 100 watt mono's did an amazing job with the Divin Noblesse and produced an award winning presentation. The"team" really works well together and this under the radar brand just keeps knocking it out of the park in every system we install it in.

Congratulations, Elliot!
I suppose Riviera will also have a presence at Munich. Are you aware of any announcements planned for the show?

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Congratulations, Elliot!
I suppose Riviera will also have a presence at Munich. Are you aware of any announcements planned for the show?
I know that they are at MOC Hall 3 , L07 but thats all I know so far.

Reactions: SCAudiophile

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
New install in the second available finish
I like it!

Attachments

• IMG_4723.jpeg
    IMG_4723.jpeg
    620 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4724.jpeg
    IMG_4724.jpeg
    812.7 KB · Views: 20

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Even the packaging is great

Attachments

• IMG_4732.jpeg
    IMG_4732.jpeg
    782.7 KB · Views: 6

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
got sound the se up begins

Attachments

• IMG_4734.jpeg
    IMG_4734.jpeg
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: moby2004

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing