Ps audio P10/5

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
I have a new office rig and I am doing everything from top to bottom correct. .

I cam across the ps audio power regenerators. The really do make a big difference in the sound as well as video. They just released a new firmware for multi wave. It has increased detail every where .
I highly reccomend the product even for a trial it does work .
Al

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Hi Al, interesting how mains treatments now has several different directions to go in - mains regeneration like your PS Audio, and Isotek Evo3 Genesis/Titan; balanced power like my Westwick 8kVA, and EquiTech; grounding solutions like my Entreq Silver Tellus and Tripoint Troy; noise filtering like Shunyata; and good old fashioned conditioners like Audience etc.
Obv, all bring a lot to the table, glad PS works for you. I felt their transformer didn't quite have enough headroom for my needs, so settled on combination of Westwick 8kVA balanced power, and grounding each component via Entreq.

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
I guess the core was not large enough . I thought for sure it would have a negative effect on the power amps , but it did not at all. It truly improved all. The most obvious was the tv when I turned it on, I thought it was the channel maybe broadcasting in 1080P. Then I remembered that tv only does 1080I. There are many paths and you are correct, and I have no tried many. So I am sure there are many paths to try. My office is set up for the rig with proper gnd and seperate circuits same phase . And oversized wiring all with common gnd to,panel and isolated devices. But this is not cheap to do either
The ps audio comes with a hefty price . But it does many devices at once .
Al

Chrk

May 22, 2015
London
Hi Al, interesting how mains treatments now has several different directions to go in - mains regeneration like your PS Audio, and Isotek Evo3 Genesis/Titan; balanced power like my Westwick 8kVA, and EquiTech; grounding solutions like my Entreq Silver Tellus and Tripoint Troy; noise filtering like Shunyata; and good old fashioned conditioners like Audience etc.
Obv, all bring a lot to the table, glad PS works for you. I felt their transformer didn't quite have enough headroom for my needs, so settled on combination of Westwick 8kVA balanced power, and grounding each component via Entreq.

Hi spirit of music,
I am looking for a power filtration system and selected the Silvercore netzfilter ... but have not decided yet if I would not rather go for a balanced power conditioning. I am looking at both equitech and westwick, as I live in a london rental house, it means I can not do wall mounted cabinet and dedicated power line. What made you choose the Westwick 8Kva ?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing