Pictures Of New Avalon Saga Signature In Bird's Eye Maple Deep Gloss

strapper211

Aug 6, 2013
Hi,

Here are some pictures of my New Avalon Saga Signature in Bird's Eye Maple Deep Gloss.
The Only Saga ever done in Deep Gloss.
The Saga's has some hours put on at the factory but is far from being broken in but
the sound is to die for.Totally reworked inside with new cabinet material,new damping technique,
new drivers(optimized in house)pretty much a new speaker with the same skin.
Avalons 6 model line has raised the bar incedibly high.
The Precision Monitor 1.2/2.2/3.2/4
Signature Series Isis,Saga
I am a Rep for Avalon,any questions or interest in their speakers may be directed at me.
Even any Dealer interested in becoming a Avalon dealer may inquire.
Will add to this thread in the future.

The pictures

Attachments

• DSCN1600.JPG
    DSCN1600.JPG
    537.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN1601.JPG
    DSCN1601.JPG
    559 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN1602.JPG
    DSCN1602.JPG
    498 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCN1603.JPG
    DSCN1603.JPG
    506.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1604.JPG
    DSCN1604.JPG
    565.2 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1605.JPG
    DSCN1605.JPG
    474.4 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN1606.JPG
    DSCN1606.JPG
    458.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN1607.JPG
    DSCN1607.JPG
    563.9 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN1608.JPG
    DSCN1608.JPG
    550.2 KB · Views: 70

audioguy3107

Jul 30, 2018
Atlanta, Ga
Beautiful, the bird's eye maple is stunning, even more so in person. Glad you enjoy them, too bad Avalon is not getting more press here in the US these days.

- Buck

south

Nov 4, 2011
Hi,

Here are some pictures of my New Avalon Saga Signature in Bird's Eye Maple Deep Gloss.
The Only Saga ever done in Deep Gloss.
The Saga's has some hours put on at the factory but is far from being broken in but
the sound is to die for.Totally reworked inside with new cabinet material,new damping technique,
new drivers(optimized in house)pretty much a new speaker with the same skin.
Avalons 6 model line has raised the bar incedibly high.
The Precision Monitor 1.2/2.2/3.2/4
Signature Series Isis,Saga
I am a Rep for Avalon,any questions or interest in their speakers may be directed at me.
Even any Dealer interested in becoming a Avalon dealer may inquire.
Will add to this thread in the future.

The pictures
Hi Strapper,
Great pictures. Other than the new cabinet material, what are the differences compared to the original saga? Avalon site is not very clear on that.
Enjoy your new speaker.

strapper211

Aug 6, 2013
Hi South,

Other than the new cabinet material the bracing and damping was done from scratch
resulting in much less energy storage and a 3-5 DB lower noise floor.
The tweeter on the old Saga was a Carbon/Glass combo,The Saga Signatures is the one used on the 960.000 dollar tesseract.The woofers are totally different also,much more tonally correct and the magnets weigh twice as much as the old Saga.The Midrange is also different,totally
reworked in house to paint a much more natural ,linear ,broad picture to the music.
A real work of art,I kid you not.

Robert

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing