PGA- Who Is Your Number one Male Golfer

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
There'll be another Tiger...in time! I will say that in all of the years I've followed golf, I've never seen such determination by a player on the golf course. Imagine if his mind was truly entirely focused on the game instead and not that evening's bedroom antics! The mind boggles!

John

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
I suppose you may have heard about Tiger's bad behaviour being attributed to Earl Woods. He told Tiger at an early age to "focus on golf....screw everything else". Tiger must be a literal kinda guy.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Tiger hasn't been "invincible" for a very long time. The best yes but terrifying to opponents like he was during his Harmon tutelage sadly no. I think we are already in the golf after Tiger era. He'll continue to win a bunch of tourneys, enough to retain his no.1 spot in the world rankings even, but with the strength of today's field I just don't see him dominating anymore.

Phil is definitely the hot ticket now. Nice guy too, I've been told, by a compatriot bell captain at a hotel tour pros stay at yearly when they're in the bay area.

In the future I'm looking at McIlroy, if he can bounce back from his current slump, or even the young Japanese guy Tiger played at the Presiden'ts cup. He's what, 19 now?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing