Patrick Moore - The Power of Truth

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Today is the first day of Autumn, Fall 2019.
And to celebrate I decided to expand my brain ...
I was led to this Canadian and what he has to say and what drives his mojo ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Moore_(consultant)

This is my search on a subject that divides ideologies in the world.
I don't ask anyone to watch that video lecture above...it's a free world.
I did watch few shorter ones to get familiar with the man first, and I did not watch the one I posted here yet in its entirety; it could be boring for many as the science he used is indefinite. IMO

But I posted it anyway for people who might have an interest (I do) and want to have another view on climate change and CO2 (natural and man-made).
His background is also important...Nuclear Energy spokesperson, Forestry, Green Peace role, ...
For me it's good food for the brain to check both sides of the wall.

I believe in science that is the truth (it doesn't mean Patrick Moore is truthful), in science that has no bias, no agenda, no outside influence, no monetary incentive, no ultimate goal other than the analysis of our planet in its solar system in a human and natural environment.

Worth exploring ... Patrick Moore, and his own perspective on a subject that affects many of us...directly or indirectly.
It goes beyond climate change in its natural evolution; it helps reflect in energies we use today; oil, gas, coil, carbon, trees, wood, fire, water, waves, tides, electricity, nuclear power, wind, sun, ice, ...etc. and the 7.65 billion people living and surviving and relating on healthy food, clean water, clement weather, smooth sailing, forests, oceans, fishes, air, ...all that Coltrane jazz ...

Edit: "Led" past tense of lead.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing