NY Audio Show in April

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I will be there Friday, part of Sat and Sunday if necessary. Friday, U47 is dropping by my place after the show so Sat eve might be better (or maybe b'fast get together one day?). Don't have a lot of room but if anyone who might be interesting in hearing some good analog R2R tapes is welcome to also drop by :)

docvale

Mar 21, 2011
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I will be there Friday, part of Sat and Sunday if necessary. Friday, U47 is dropping by my place after the show so Sat eve might be better (or maybe b'fast get together one day?). Don't have a lot of room but if anyone who might be interesting in hearing some good analog R2R tapes is welcome to also drop by :)

Guys, would you blame me that much if I told you I've never listened to a R2R set? :rolleyes::eek:

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
I'll be at the MBL room 3:00pm Saturday for a talk about the review and I'll be playing selections from the music used in the review. All non-MBL lovers are encouraged to attend.

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Peter, can you tape yourself?

Yes, I'll have the production team with me. I think reviewers have part of the insight and manufacturers/dealers/distributors the other part. When we get together everyone wins.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I'll be at the MBL room 3:00pm Saturday for a talk about the review and I'll be playing selections from the music used in the review. All non-MBL lovers are encouraged to attend.

By all means.

Odyno

Dec 27, 2011
Near Montreal Canada
I went thru the exhibitor's list, never seen Chad Kassem on it with his record company....
Will there be software exhibitor at the show?

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
I'll be in the Sjofn Hifi room most of the time, #1517. Demo will be of 'The Clue' speaker.

Will have a Sjofn badge and I'll be IDd as Robert. Hope to see any and all, stop in.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing