Nola Concert Grand Gold Version with all original factory crates

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have these listed again and I have decided to sell them cheap and move on from them. These speakers list at 197000!!
They are in mint condition and have all the crates etc that come with them new.
They are listed on Audiogon if you want to see pictures of them.
They will be available for sale week of Dec 1st. I don't have access to them until that date.
I have them listed at 59k on Audiogon and will take less here if paid by wire transfer.
MUST BE SHIPPED VIA TRUCK they are packed in three crates and weigh 700 pounds.
I have a fed ex account and get good freight rates but expect at least 600-800 in the domestic US.
Please contact me if seriously interested

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing