New Diablo 333

Laurusri

Nov 14, 2022
New beautiful piece of equipment from Gryphon was presented in Munich by Mr. Rune Skov few days ago, Diablo 333.
One of the best sound on the show.
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-22 at 04.26.55(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-22 at 04.26.55.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-22 at 04.26.55(2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-05-22 at 04.26.55(3).jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: hogen

bryans

VIP/Donor
Dec 26, 2017
That is one serious integrated amp! I'm sure it is one killer piece of gear.

Laurusri

Nov 14, 2022
That is one serious integrated amp! I'm sure it is one killer piece of gear.
I think it will be a worthy successor to Diablo 300, new preamp section, Toshiba output transistors are the same as in Apex, one pair more than in 300 per channel, new DAC with newest ESS Sabre chipset, also new MC/MM phono module.
According to Rune Skov, the goal was not a just increase of the raw power, but the possibility of control, to have authority to run almost any speaker you can find on the market.

Last edited:
Reactions: hogen

LarryK

Jan 27, 2018
Wow, that’s a serious piece of kit.

Price? Weight? Power? Class A?

Last edited:

Corinthian

Apr 10, 2023
Looks like a fantastic bit of kit and has really moved the DIablo on, although it's quite a bit more expensive now. I wonder if a fully loaded 333 will take sales away from the Essence?

skinnyfla

Nov 1, 2023
Germany
… anyone hear it yet? Seriously interested in this for my Sascha DAWs… also how it compares to Essence pre/power… cheers,

Laurusri

Nov 14, 2022
Hi skinnyfla,

Diablo 333 could be listened in Munich last year, for me it was top 5 sound on show, regardless of that experience it is difficult to give a serious observation because the fair conditions do not allow it.
Member CJmooney had experience listening to Diablo 333 under 'controlled conditions' and shared it on the forum in another thread:

GRYPHON UNVEILS DIABLO 333 AT TWO DEALER EVENTS

Last edited:
Reactions: CJmooney

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing