NEVZ 6N76P with Gold Pins and OTK Military Markings - 1979 | RCA USN-CRC 5963 - 1960 | La Radiotechnique 12AU7WA - 1962 | Telefunken ECC82 - 1960

robolton

Dec 8, 2020
Houston
Hello,

Just going through the NOS Tube Collection and wanted to share with the members the following > NEVZ 6N76P with Gold Pins and OTK Military Markings - 1979 | RCA USN-CRC 5963 - 1960 | La Radiotechnique 12AU7WA - 1962 | Telefunken ECC82 - 1960

IMG_4692.jpg IMG_4694.jpg

Be on the lookout for others coming in from Europe in the next few months to add to the collection > Telefunken, Mazda-Belvu, Cifté, Brimar, Mullard, C.E.C

cuntigh

Dec 20, 2014
FRANCE
I had some 12AU7 CIFTE WAH. They were (in my room and system) one of the very very best. A few years ago they were not well known and relatively cheap.
I used them in my Air Tight monos amps with ECC803s Telef.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing