LeBron's Mom Arrested in Car Key Altercation

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
LeBron's Mom Arrested in Car Key Altercation

RadarOnline reports that LeBron James' mother, Gloria, was taken into custody at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach early Thursday morning after getting into an altercation with a car parking valet attendant.

According to the Radar’s reading of the police report, the parking attendant says he waited half an hour for to retrieve her car, and when she didn't, he left the keys with the hotel’s cashier. She later approached him and asked, "Where are my f---ing keys?", but was unsatisfied with his explanation, slapped him across the face, lost her balance, and fell to the ground.

After getting statements from witnesses (who corroborated the victim's story), police asked James for an ID, and arrested her when she refused to comply (telling the officers “I’m trying to trust you, but I don't trust your kind. I don't trust the officer who arrested me.”)

She was issued a citation for misdemeanor simple battery and disorderly intoxication and released on her own recognizance with a promise to appear in court at a later date.

Get yourself together, Mrs. James. Your son may be a beast on the basketball court, but that doesn’t mean you have to act like one in your daily life.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The attendant was waiting for the car owner to retrieve the car? Do things work backwards in Miami? :rolleyes:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing