L 10

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Around end of october CH will test prototype of L10 vs L1.

Fortunately CH company is 300 km by car from my home,so next week i will organize a weekend with my wife in Losanna in november,beautiful city on the lake,10 km from CH company.

I am very sorry for all of you that lives too far

Reactions: Lagonda

ashandger

Jun 14, 2013
Wonderful. Look forward to your feedback. Do you know when they plan to test the M10 amps v M1.1? Also, any idea about the likely price for the L10 and M10 stereo versions? Thanks

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
The price I read in somewhere is
L10 stereo 70.000 € or CHF
L10 mono. 120.000€ or CHF
M10 mono 170.000€ or CHF
M10 stereo could be half

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Around end of october CH will test prototype of L10 vs L1.

Fortunately CH company is 300 km by car from my home,so next week i will organize a weekend with my wife in Losanna in november,beautiful city on the lake,10 km from CH company.

I am very sorry for all of you that lives too far
I am told that these new pieces wont hit the market until end first quarter 2020. Stereo M10 is 93k US

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing