Klaudio can announce the launch of our new Magnezar high-end turntable

Klaudio/Peter

Apr 13, 2023
Magnezar1.jpg

Klaudio's designer Peter Cheon is the creator of the Ultrasonic Record Cleaner & the Tangential Tonearm.​

We can now announce the launch of the all new Magnezar Turntable.​

Klaudio is a designer and manufacturer of original, audio equipment and a pioneer in high-end audio for over a decade. Many will know of us from our Ultrasonic Record Cleaner & our Tangential Tonearm.

We were thrilled to unveil the Magnezar at the Pacific Audio Fest last weekend, where audiophile got the opportunity to hear it for themselves.

The new turntable is a significant leap forward for music lovers. Magnezar represents the pinnacle of engineering excellence, pushing the boundaries of technology and design in the audio realm. This extraordinary turntable incorporates magnetic bearings and a direct drive system to deliver an unparalleled audio experience.

Magnezar2.jpg

Key Features​

• Magnetically levitated platter
• Ultra quite direct drive motor
• Enhanced liquid stabilization and lighting
• Automatic spindle and peripheral clamping
• Dual tonearm support, including Klaudio tangential tonearm and laser pod
• Adjustable platter speed: 33, 45, & 78 rpm
• Aluminum construction

Magnezar3.jpg
Featuring a platter that floats entirely on permanent magnets, Magnezar eliminates the need for traditional mechanical thrust bearings. The result is an unprecedented level of smoothness and precision in audio playback, captivating listeners with its remarkable fidelity and immersive soundscapes.

At the heart of Magnezar lies an exceptionally quiet direct drive motor, ensuring a whisper-quiet background for an unparalleled auditory journey. Complementing this innovation is the inclusion of liquid stabilization, further enhancing the turntable's flawless audio reproduction.

Magnezar's automatic clamping system secures both the center and periphery of the vinyl, guaranteeing optimal playback quality. Additionally, the turntable can accommodate two tonearms including support for Klaudio’s tangential tonearm and laser pod.

Technical Specifications​

• Wow and Flutter: 0.015% max
• Speed Accuracy: ~0.01%
• Motor Torque: 5Nm/sec
• Total weight: 121lbs (55kg)
• Footprint: 17.7 x 22.6 x 11in (415x575x280mm)
• Platter Weight: 44lbs (20kg)
• Platter Size: 14.4 x 4.1in (365x105mm)

www.klaudio.com

Last edited by a moderator:

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
I saw an MSRP of $80k. I don’t know if that includes the tone arm.

Reactions: peter.park.KLAUDIO

djsina2

May 30, 2019
I saw an MSRP of $80k. I don’t know if that includes the tone arm.

Peter said the intro deal was $80k for the table but you get the arm ($20k) free.

Jun 28, 2023
May I ask if there are any published reviews, where we can hear it, and the retail price?
Thank you for your inquiry!
Currently, we do not have any published reviews available. However, we will definitely share them once they become available to provide you with more insights and feedback on our product.
As for the retail price is priced at $80,000. Additionally, we are offering a special launch promotion, which you can explore in more detail by visiting the following link: https://klaudio.com/kd-ttb-mag1-magnezar-turntable.

Republicoftexas69

Good luck way out of my price and hearing range.
Love seeing and hearing new cutting edge gear.

Jun 28, 2023
We had a visit from Michael Trochalak, a reviewer from the YouTube channel 'TrackingAngle,' at Koolance's Seattle headquarters. He had the opportunity to view Peter, the CEO of Klaudio, in our viewing room. Please check the link below to watch the YouTube video.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing