Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny | Official Trailer

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
Looking FW for this one!
So in a nutshell what they are saying is if he did not save dial of destiny we could have u much bigger stocks of NOS RGN tubes? Interesting scenario :D

Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Shouldn't this movie be set in the 90's given how Ford has aged? LOL

Reactions: Tim Link

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
OHH THE NAZIS NEVER GO AWAY AFTER WWII THEY ARE ALWAYS AFTER ESOTERIC TREASURE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. Barf.

Reactions: KeithR

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
we saw the movie yesterday and it played to a theater that was about 1/4 filed. The movie was long at 2'34' and all in all it was a solid B to B minus. It had it moments and there were several good lines which stemmed from prior Indiana Jones movies. The story line was typical Indiana Jones although the ending was somewhat far fetched.

It's worth a watch. To say it will bomb is not too far fetched. I read the film cost $300M to make but because loans were taken to make the film several years ago when rates were low have seen the interest on these loans blossom to the point where I have also read that in order for this film to just break even it has to make $1B globally

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Hat tip to Keith's prediction! :)

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Saw this opening day. The problem with the last two movies in the series is the failed attempt to make Indiana Jones into a Sci-Fi series...forgettable.

Steve Williams

Saw this opening day. The problem with the last two movies in the series is the failed attempt to make Indiana Jones into a Sci-Fi series...forgettable.
Well TBH you could say all of the series was sci-fi

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
We saw it last Weekend and both of us were pretty bored. It was basically non-stop weird chases. I really enjoyed the original but each sequel a bit less.

it Was funny I was picking up some snacks and the cashier asked if we were going to see the Indiana Jones movie. I laughed and asked if it was because only old people were seeing it? She says kind of, but she did see it with her dad as he had watched all the others with her in the past.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lots of fingers being pointed at Kathleen Kennedy for prior and present Disney era Lucas Arts shows and films. Wonder if this will be the last straw.

Reactions: tima

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing