I love Taylor Swift(The person}

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Whether you agree with her politics or not is irrelevant." you have to stand for something or you will fall for anything."
Note: I think she is a little young to have a best of all-time list. OTOH there is nothing wrong with a little showbiz hyperbole.

2fastdriving

Jan 19, 2023
I like her albums Folklore and evermore. She is extremely talented, no doubt!

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Well for what it's worth I garnered a bunch of Brownie points 2 weeks ago when the movie version of her Eras tour came out. My youngest daughter as well as my wife are huge fans and over the years I have spent a small fortune buying tickets to send them to every one of her tours. Well my daughter thanked me for all of that by saying she bought tickets for the 3 of us to see the movie of her tour.

I'm not a fan of her type of music but I have to admit she is a seasoned performer who gives it her all for over 3 hours. My only thought is that every one of the men she has dated who fell by the waste side are nothing more than songs in her repertoire so good luck to Jason Kelce being the current fling and possibly her next song.

Well I made it through the entire movie watching about 20 young teeny babies alll singing and dancing in front of the screen for the entire showing I have to admit that my wife and daughter were there for a few minutes as well, strutting their stuff with all these young girls.

FWIW "Tay" as we call her is now officially a billionaire.

Not too shabby indeed

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing