Hilarious reality show: Duck Dynasty

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
This is the type of show title that doesn't just tell you to go and watch it. But I am telling you, if you want to laugh hard and be amazed at how smart "rednecks" can be, this is the show for you! The story is about the Robinson family which has made it rich buy making fancy "duck calls." Don't ask me how you can make millions doing that but they have. The show is about the extended family.

I can't find good clips online. Looks like A&E heavily polices Youtube. These are their snippets which do not do justice to the show. Find an episode and watch it. I swear this thing is like a professionally written and acted comedy show. But having checked them online, seems like it is for real. They are just smart and funny as they are.

My favorite is uncle Si:

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
watched this show and really enjoyed it. Funny how one of the hairy, rough looking guys showed the ladies how he can sew a nice apron

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing