Help me choose the better integrated

flm09

May 1, 2020
A question for Morricab!

Is the Spark III more tubier than the Dueundici that you use to own? Your old post rank Spark higher and you say Dueundici clean sounding which I prefer warmer and more juicy.

Thanks!

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Ok I will look into Sun Audio as well. I'm not sure 3.5 watts is enough for my Klipsch Forte IVs.

Btw I checked out the Cayin Spark looks promising due to the use of the 6c33c output tube!
Ayon Spark

Reactions: flm09

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
A question for Morricab!

Is the Spark III more tubier than the Dueundici that you use to own? Your old post rank Spark higher and you say Dueundici clean sounding which I prefer warmer and more juicy.

Thanks!
You will like the Ayon better then. It’s a bit warmer but still good resolution. Has punchier, deeper bass too.

Reactions: flm09

flm09

May 1, 2020
You will like the Ayon better then. It’s a bit warmer but still good resolution. Has punchier, deeper bass too.
Ok thanks Morricab! Btw no hiss or hum through speakers while on idle and no pop when turning amp off?

flm09

May 1, 2020
Hi Morricab!

I went on Ayon website and it looks like the Spark III is discontinued!

flm09

May 1, 2020
I just called USA tube audio the distributor. It's called Spark V now but price is now $6k!

How close is Dueundici? Is it still warm and airy sounding?

Thanks!

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Hi Morricab!

I went on Ayon website and it looks like the Spark III is discontinued!
Yes, that’s why I mentioned used…new is out of your budget when it was available

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing