Hello from Italy

davlas

Aug 22, 2018
Milan, Italy
Hi dears,
Thank you for accepting me in this amazing forum.
Best regards,
Davide

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Not another from Milan! This forum needs a Milan audiophile appreciation society

davlas

Aug 22, 2018
Milan, Italy
Not another from Milan! This forum needs a Milan audiophile appreciation society

Wow, it’s amazing...
Where are my countrymen?

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to WBF, Davide!

davlas

Aug 22, 2018
Milan, Italy
Welcome to WBF David. I was in Milan this time last year and we even got to make a side visit for an afternoon to visit gian60 and hear his great system.

Thank you Steve, I have readed more of your post and I appreciate your knowledge, your passion and your kindness. Congratulations.
I Hope to keep in touch with Gian60 to share our experience.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Ciao Davide,
i send message to you
This is not only amazing forum,but also crazy,
anyway here you will find all very special people,not like in Italian forum.

Big problem here if you read a lot you will finish your money soon
Ciao
Gianluigi

jep123

VIP/Donor
Dec 23, 2012
Norway
Yes Gian, it is forum full of crazy people. Meant in the best possible meaning of the term :). This is the number one forum for the dedicated and open minded audiophile. Welcome Davlas, keep your wallet hidden!

JP

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing