Hello from Canada

gaetan8888

Dec 16, 2012
Hello

I live in the Quebec province mountains in plain forest.

I have being in audio and diy since the 80's, my first amp kit was a Crimson amp, few years ago I was using a Radford amp, and now today I do my own amps.

Bye

Gaetan

Last edited:

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Hello Gaetan. Welcome to the forum. We went to Quebec city in 1982. I don't recall Mountain/Forest there. Is part of the city that way or the outskirts?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
-- Bonjour Gaetan; ou dans les Laurentides? ...Mes soeurs Sophie et Josee demeurent la aussi, ainsi que mon frere Francois.
Peut-etre meme que tu les connais. :b

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Hello Gaetan. Welcome to the forum. We went to Quebec city in 1982. I don't recall Mountain/Forest there. Is part of the city that way or the outskirts?

Amir, the 360 degree circumference on the outskirts of Quebec City are forests from small "vallons" (small mountains, you can call them that). The city itself is a fortress, bricks, buildings, restaurants, houses, and 'people species' living in it. :b

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
-- Right on Gaetan; non, mes deux soeurs et mon frere sont d'une autre vallee (trois autres differente vallees actuellement). ...Chaines de montagnes?

Tourlour,
Bob

gaetan8888

Dec 16, 2012
-- Right on Gaetan; non, mes deux soeurs et mon frere sont d'une autre vallee (trois autres differente vallees actuellement). ...Chaines de montagnes?

Tourlour,
Bob

Hello

C'est une chaine de petites et moyennes montagnes.

Bye

Gaetan

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
-- Les Laurentides est une assez vaste region, et comprise de plusieur petites 'cliques'.

Ma soeur Sophie par example vit pres de Saint-Jean-de-Matha et Sainte-Melanie, mais a l'interieur des montagnes. ...Et Sainte-Beatrix est pas loin.
Et mon frere Francois est encore plus enfonce au Nord, a environ 40 minutes de Sophie, pas trop loin de Saint-Michel.
...Plus pres de la region de Lanaudiere en fait.

* Au Quebec on a beaucoup de Saints et de Saintes, lol. :b
...Et beaucoup d'eglises aussi; comme au Connecticut, USA. Et la aussi ils ont un heritage Francais a cause de certaines associations.
{Tu n'as qu'a google "Connecticut French".}

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing