Greetings from Upstae New York

Bill Demars

Apr 28, 2010
East Greenbush, N.Y.
www.beautyofsound.com
Greetings from Upstate New York

I am a longtime music lover and brand-new audio dealer based just outside of Albany, New York. About 2.5 hours north of New York City.
I came across this forum through my friend Charles King of King/Cello fame and I'm happy I did.
I have a nice 20' X 22' listening space that is almost complete. I'm still sorting out absorption options.
I carry only select brands that I have personally listened to and would want to continue to listen to, such as Acoustic Zen, Hanss Acoustics, Triode Corporation of Japan, Origin Live tonearms, King/Cello phono/tape stage.
I live with my wife Sandy in East Greenbush, New York with our four cats.
I am also the Director of Tennis at a local country club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Demars

Apr 28, 2010
East Greenbush, N.Y.
www.beautyofsound.com
Thank you Steve.
I carry:

Acoustic Zen Crescendo loudspeakers
Acoustic Zen cables
Tri 845SE integrated amplifier
Hanss T-30 turntable
Origin Live Encounter tonearm
King/Cello tape/phono stage
Mapleshade racks, stands and turntable tweaks
Mapleshade isolation feet

I ended up with Acoustic Zen and Tri after hearing their room at RMAF in 2009. It was one of the last rooms I hit, and to me, it was the best sounding by a substantial margin. Very coherent from top to bottom, and full bandwidth with no bloat or brightness.
Plus Robert and Santy are just great guys and extreme perfectionists.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Hi Bill,

Good to have you aboard and look forward to sharing experiences and your contributions!

Myles

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing