Greetings from Stockholm NJ USA

GT Audio Works

Industry Expert
Feb 12, 2015
Stockholm NJ
www.gtaudioworks.com
I wish I could say I lived in Stockholm Sweden, buy my 22yr old Volvo 240 is probably as close as I will get.
I saw a few posts about my speakers, so I thought introductions might be in order.
I'm Greg, I have been an amateur speaker builder for 30 years.
Early on, I fell in love with the sound of planar dipoles and ribbons.
Having purchased planar magnetics , electrostats, and ribbons from the manufacturers of the day I could not help but feel I had improvements to make to each design. Settling on a full range planar magnetic augmented by a ribbon tweeter and active bass , I set out to build a better mouse trap.
So after years of tinkering, I decided to bring my design out into the commercial world as a viable product at the 2012 New York Audio show at the Waldorf.
My other interests include amateur astronomy, trap shooting, cooking, salt water aquariums and of course music of all genres.
Best Regards,
Greg Takesh

Last edited:

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Hi Greg. Welcome aboard. I love your sense of humor. Your experience will be quite valuable to our membership. Looking forward to your posts.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Welcome Greg! :)

Hey Stevie, your pesky iPad caused a typo in Greg's title ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing