Elusive disc also selling tapes

I guess some of you are aware of this but here is a link to Elusive Disc tape pages....

http://www.elusivedisc.com/Reel-To-Reel-Tape/departments/2438/

I have the Vanessa Fernandez Use Me on tape and its simply stunning. I also have The Best of Jacintha on four reels, another creme de la creme production from Groove Note. The next title I would like to buy is the Roy Gaines, I have a Test Pressing on vinyl and borrowed one reel for the Newport Show a couple of years ago and its magnificent.

We will have Vanessa Fernandez's When the Levee Breaks on tape & vinyl for the Newport Show; should be a lot of fun. I gather elusive Disc will have the Vanessa Fernandez titles for sale at the Newport Show.

Last edited:

squasher

Apr 7, 2016
I have the Vanessa Fernandez Use Me on tape and its simply stunning.

We will have Vanessa Fernandez's When the Levee Breaks on tape & vinyl for the Newport Show; should be a lot of fun. I gather elusive Disc will have the Vanessa Fernandez titles for sale at the Newport Show.

Are these tapes available for purchase? If so, how does one go about ordering?

The list of tapes on ElusiveDisc's website does not include them.

Thanks in advance

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing