CloudPlay streaming using JRiver media center

Mikem53

Oct 1, 2020
Good day all, I came across CloudPlay Streaming on one of my searches. JRiver offers this service within their software that allows you to upload a playlist of mixed Lossless tracks that will be shared with others apparently at no cost. So you get to stream what other users of JRiver Software upload. So you can pick a genre and it will play like a radio station. There are currently 390,000 tracks available, all lossless. Jriver pays for the licensing use apparently from what I have read.
A great way for some to experience streaming with little/no cost. I have been using JRiver software for years and find it to be an Excellent product. JRiver doesn’t advertise it, but this seems to be a great feature. I will be sharing some playlists and a special CD that I have, I will list it once I get it uploaded.

More info here

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing