A little High Resolution Fun.....

I bought it today and spun it a couple of times .
A bit dissapointing really , because besides from shouts / roars and chears from the public , i thought the band members were pretty quit during the castillion solo, a lot of perfectly understandable talk after the solo off course , but maybe my cd/blu ray player isnt good enough
The drumsolo wasnt really recorded well in stereo i would say, as it sounded predominantly through one channel , sound quality was exxcelent besides that .

DSC_0013 by andromeda61, on Flickr

Eton hexacone honeycombstructure 13 inch bass

Last edited:
Sounds like I want to hear the track no matter if Spotify has a poorer version, will try finding it later if the livingroom will be unoccupied (the kids playing games there right now).

First attempt was definitely not the correct recording of it, neither any specific dynamics nor drum solo in that one. *lol*

Last edited:
Found it. What a lovely track! That's drum dynamics like I like them! :)

Have PM:ed my guess to the quiz.

Wish someone who owns the CD could rip it to .wav and run them through MasVis and post the result here, it would be interesting to see just how well it measures too.

http://www.lts.a.se/lts/masvis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing