Chris Sommovigo's High-Fidelity.com Is Now Online

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

High-Fidelity.com Is Now Online

Atlanta, GA, USA - June 3, 2013 - The myriad throngs of audiophile and music-enthusiast sites available over the internet is dizzying, and trying to stay informed about interesting articles regarding products, music, and events is a very daunting - if not impossible - task for the casual enthusiast.

20-year industry veteran Chris Sommovigo has now launched a new website that serves to aggregate links from review and enthusiast websites from around the world and bring them to a single-paged destination on the web: www.High-Fidelity.com

"I'm hoping to keep it interesting and fun, and to work symbiotically with audiophile and music sites from around the globe by directing traffic their way. Meanwhile, we're finding great stories about products that our readers might find interesting - and might not know are out there. It's intended to be a very positive situation for everyone." Some of the links that originate in non-English-language websites are directed through Google's translation service, helping the English-reader to enjoy and profit from the information in the articles.

One aspect of the site may, however, prove to be somewhat controversial: the Free Classifieds section. But Mr. Sommovigo feels that this is an excellent way to add value to his service.

High_Fidelity_HeroTag.jpg

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
I was comparing it to the layout and simplicity. Whether it can compare to the most viewed news source in world remains to be seen. ;->

Ok, I will give you that. The site is just a few days old so I assume he will flesh it out as time goes by...

I guess I took issue with Chris, who is a no nonsense guy being compared to a liar and an idiot. :cool:

dallasjustice

Member Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Dallas, Texas
I didn't know about the Big Star movie. I will watch that one if I get a chance. I used to play some of their songs in my old cover band.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing