You can take it with you

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
That's positively STUPID.

When we die, we're all going to just rot in the ground and turn to slime just like the dinosaurs.

I'd rather give my money to my heirs than buy that crap.

I guess it would be pointless if you were going to get cremated? :eek:

That's positively STUPID.

When we die, we're all going to just rot in the ground and turn to slime just like the dinosaurs.

I'd rather give my money to my heirs than buy that crap.

Is it for real? Seems more like a gimmick for someone to raise awareness of their skills by making something that'll go viral.

Awareness? To what skills? Immense stupidity?

Awareness? To what skills? Immense stupidity?

If you didn't know that the store existed, you found it now. I think it's a marketing ploy by Pause in Stockholm. I definitely had a good laugh reading it - have you checked the songlist for instance?

Do I care?

Now that is funny! Knocking on Heavens Door LOL

Rob

I don't see any room treatments!

Forever being cought in a coffin with flabby bass and hissy highs! Hell....

Now THAT'S hilarious!

As Nightlord said, it is a great advertizing ploy by the Funeral Home. Something like that on Youtube could go viral.

i would like to rake credit for finding this. It aired on The Colbert Report last night, It as available for viewing on his website of the same name. I thought it was a joke until I Googled it.

Note to Google: Police your trademark before it becomes generic like Xerox copy.

Well, for me it's old news as it's probably a week or two since the Swedish forums found it, but For here the credit's all yours the same.

There was a premature burial phobia at one point in the 19th century- I think it coincided with Poe's story. There were interment procedures that allowed the recently deceased to ring a bell or have access to air from above (if memory serves) just in case. My biggest concern would be wholesale longterm upgrades- it could get pretty gross.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing