Wow beautiful concert!

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Excellent comment in the comment section as well. Can't even watch a beautiful concert without someone trying to ruin things.

"I got to say in the channels I visit a lot of people just don't get along. I'm 71 years old and have seen a lot in my time. For me we humans are losing it all. We have this beautiful planet and we are destroying it. We don't get along with each other...we turn on each other over a difference of opinion. The world is full of hate; and the things we do to each other now is horrendous and sick. We make the world what it is...WE do that, and look at what it is becoming. We need to get along and quite the bitching."

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Or in his case carry on bitching but in a righteous manor. What's up with the dude in the vid, closest to camera? Looks like he is having a experience below the waistline ;)

Ha ha I think that would be called the repercussions of 40 years of good time partying! :)

Last edited:

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Good to see you building your concert experience - next step, live! Then gear

Perfect example of what the man was saying in the comment. How insecure must a man be in his own beliefs and hearing ability, that he has to attack others who have younger, and stronger ears?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Perfect example of what the man was saying in the comment. How insecure must a man be in his own beliefs and hearing ability, that he has to attack others who have younger, and stronger ears?

Errr...I am pretty young, don't think that because I like vinyl and have much more experience with music and gear than you that I am older than you.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Errr...I am pretty young, don't think that because I like vinyl and have much more experience with music and gear than you that I am older than you.

Really, I figured late 60's for sure. Maybe try cleaning your ears then. Or is that part of the trick?

Last edited:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Really, I figured let 60's for sure. Maybe try cleaning your ears then. Or is that part of the trick?

You are off by a decade. Though would have loved to be born in the 60s watching the rise of Led Zeppelin. But you probably haven't heard of them

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
You are off by a decade. Though would have loved to be born in the 60s watching the rise of Led Zeppelin. But you probably haven't heard of them

Yeah I heard hearing really starts going down hill in early to mid 40's. I better get all my critical listening in now.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Yeah I heard hearing really starts going down hill in early to mid 40's. I better get all my critical listening in now.

Yes it is critical for you to get some listening in

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing