VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Reactions: Woofer and Tweet

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
I will probably lose my audiophile club card — but I admit to the other way ‘round. Beautiful day I go outside to play thinking in the evening I’ll have time for tunes. Then I’m so tired after supper I just want to sleep. My system can be dormant for days when the weather is nice. Having a nice view out the music room makes me feel guilty if I’m sitting inside on a nice day. But, being lazy is easy i admit.
Same here

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Wonderful work, Jim! Thank you very much!

• Love

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I know full well that this is just a cartoon but I cringed with a bit of anger when I saw that.

Tom

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Another Johnson

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2022
Music City, USA aka Nashville
867-032424: Rack 'em up
View attachment 127436
We have been going through this too. Between height and shelf weight capacity, and stability, it can be quite a puzzle! Of course this approach has the benefit that most unauthorized house mates might be delayed in their attempts to “make adjustments.” ;)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Guess he hid the remote control.
However, you have to change the disk before you can use the remote....... ;)

sort of like which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
However, you have to change the disk before you can use the remote....... ;)

sort of like which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Oh, is that what she is reaching for? I thought it was a large volume knob.:oops:
(In my defense, I don't play any discs any more.)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing