Wilson Audio Sasha 2 Debut

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Great news !!! I just received my invitation to the North American debut of Wilson Audio's Sasha 2 speaker. The event will be held at Paragon Sight & Sound in Ann Arbor on February 25th. It sounds like both Peter McGrath and Jerron Marchant from Wilson will be in attendance to set up the speakers and play some music.

I wonder whether they will be using D'Agostino or Audio Research gear that night? I know what my preference would be. :b

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Wow, I bet they will not only sound great, but the music selection will be spectacular as well - Peter McGrath always brings the best music.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Great news !!! I just received my invitation to the North American debut of Wilson Audio's Sasha 2 speaker. The event will be held at Paragon Sight & Sound in Ann Arbor on February 25th. It sounds like both Peter McGrath and Jerron Marchant from Wilson will be in attendance to set up the speakers and play some music.

I wonder whether they will be using D'Agostino or Audio Research gear that night? I know what my preference would be. :b

I didn't think Larry was an ARC dealer

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I didn't think Larry was an ARC dealer

Steve he has been an ARC dealer for several years. He normally has one of every one of their products on display.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Yep he is.

I think at the last store/Wilson event it was D'Agostino and then Doshi on the speakers.

Myles. At the last Wilson event in October they had D'Agostino with XLF's in the larger room and Duette's with a REF 75 in one of the smaller rooms.

You would have to go back another year when one of the rooms had Sasha's with Nick's gear.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Myles. At the last Wilson event in October they had D'Agostino with XLF's in the larger room and Duette's with a REF 75 in one of the smaller rooms.

You would have to go back another year when one of the rooms had Sasha's with Nick's gear.

OK I stand corrected :) Time flies. Wasn't Nick out there for that event?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing