Wilson Audio Downloads!

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
I did the transfers with several converters and the Wilsons chose the files done from a modified EMM Labs ADC8 IV into a Sonoma workstation at DSD64fs. The DSD files should be available soon!

Hi Bruce,

May I know where these Wilson Audiophile Recordings DSD files will be on sale?

I am a CAS audiophile in Hong Kong.
Some webstores (such as Super HiRez of Acoustic Sound) seem restricting their sale to North America only. Very disappointing!

bmoura

Sep 6, 2013
Hi Bruce,

May I know where these Wilson Audiophile Recordings DSD files will be on sale?

I am a CAS audiophile in Hong Kong.
Some webstores (such as Super HiRez of Acoustic Sound) seem restricting their sale to North America only. Very disappointing!

Depends on the licensing agreements. HD Klassik only sells DSD Downloads in Europe and HD Tracks also has restrictions on which titles can be purchased outside the U.S.
On the other hand, the upcoming NativeDSD.Com web site along with content sites like Channel Classics and DavidElias.Com offer DSD Downloads to music fans everywhere.

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Dear bimoura,
Many thanks for your info!

Dear Bruce,
There are many CAS audiophiles in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan waiting for the DSD albums of Wilson Audiophile Recording.
Please convey this message to the Wilson management. We are eagerly waiting for their release. It will be extremely disappointing if these DSD files cannot be sold to the Wilson fans in Asia!

Many many thanks!

CK

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing