Will there be a war on bug chasers with obamacare?

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Another wonderful internet opportunity to be politically incorrect no matter what opinion you express. Let the brow beating and vicious rejoinders begin!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Are you for real?

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Another wonderful internet opportunity to be politically incorrect no matter what opinion you express. Let the brow beating and vicious rejoinders begin!

We have a diverse nation of 300,000,000 with some serious issues facing us and our children. The purpose of my post here and other places isn't just to get a rise out of people, I want them, you to engage, positive or negative. Political correctness is another word for ignoring problems and bottling them away for our kids to deal with. What do you think will happen to this country if we can't find common ground with those we disagree with or despise? What will our children inherit? The only thing we have as a nation that we might agree on or really have to agree on is our Constitution, which is getting eroded away by both sides. Its the only thing that will protects us from the tiny minority in power and stop the 51% from killing the 49%. How long do you think the 49% of either side will lie down willing if we don't each other?

Social issues such as this exist, you can choose to deal with them or sweep them under the rug, that's your choice but you can't put anyone down because you find it distasteful. The source isn't political, if anything its liberal, its there because the author cares.

david

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Dear Johnny,

There's always a meaningful post on power cords to look forward to, somewhere.

david

I looked, but they didn't come in mauve to match my decor. High-end my butt!

mep

Apr 20, 2010
Dear Johnny,

david

You are really over the top with this one David and I thought you were over the top with your other comments before. I predict this thread will be closed down and I further predict if your current behavior continues you will be thrown out of here.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Dear Johnny,

david

David, that post says a lot about you. Your other posts have done exactly the same. I don't have a horse in this race ( obamacare bashing), BUT it is beginning to look like you do....where does all of this come from?? Are you really going to be able to state the truth and nothing BUT on a public forum:( I'm done on this thread too..no point in wasting any more time lingering on this one. Mep's correct... this thread should be closed.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
David, that post says a lot about you. Your other posts have done exactly the same. I don't have a horse in this race ( obamacare bashing), BUT it is beginning to look like you do....where does all of this come from?? Are you really going to be able to state the truth and nothing BUT on a public forum:( I'm done on this thread too..no point in wasting any more time lingering on this one. Mep's correct... this thread should be closed.

+1.

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
We have a diverse nation of 300,000,000 with some serious issues facing us and our children. The purpose of my post here and other places isn't just to get a rise out of people, I want them, you to engage, positive or negative. Political correctness is another word for ignoring problems and bottling them away for our kids to deal with. What do you think will happen to this country if we can't find common ground with those we disagree with or despise? What will our children inherit? The only thing we have as a nation that we might agree on or really have to agree on is our Constitution, which is getting eroded away by both sides. Its the only thing that will protects us from the tiny minority in power and stop the 51% from killing the 49%. How long do you think the 49% of either side will lie down willing if we don't each other?

Social issues such as this exist, you can choose to deal with them or sweep them under the rug, that's your choice but you can't put anyone down because you find it distasteful. The source isn't political, if anything its liberal, its there because the author cares.

david

Tying the alleged freakish behavior of an extremely small group of homosexuals to the merits (or lack thereof) of Obamacare is not contributing to constructive dialogue. There are plenty of real issue with Obamacare and unintended consequences to talk about constructively. This is not helping one bit. Besided, the whole thing is a red herring; people dying of AIDS were getting treatment before Obamacare on the taxpayers dime. Unless of course you think being insurable will trigger a big spike in bugchasing behavior.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Fortunately, there are people whose 'mental clarity' let's them, and only them, see the truth about Obama, and then like zealots they let the rest of us know the 'truth'. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the bug chasers are at my house right now killing termites, and that is a good thing. Now how can I bill the ACA for this service?

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah

We all have a horse in it, who doesn't this affect? And why should it be taboo if someone has to pay for it?

Last edited:

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Tying the alleged freakish behavior of an extremely small group of homosexuals to the merits (or lack thereof) of Obamacare is not contributing to constructive dialogue. There are plenty of real issue with Obamacare and unintended consequences to talk about constructively. This is not helping one bit. Besided, the whole thing is a red herring; people dying of AIDS were getting treatment before Obamacare on the taxpayers dime.

I don't know the size of this issue nor do I think that this a homosexual issue, its a social issue and guaranteed heterosexual as well. I'm not singling any group out, I'm all for personal liberties and people's sexual orientation is their affair and has nothing to do with anyone. I'm not demeaning aids either, not my place or intention.

Unless of course you think being insurable will trigger a big spike in bugchasing behavior.

Could be, but I was wondering if this behavior is covered under mental, preventative, existing?

david

Last edited:

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Linking Obamacare to "bug chasing" behavior is not taboo. It is just stupid.

Just wondering if we have to pay for it. Buying into things without knowing what things cost is stupid.

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
I don't know the size of this issue nor do I think that this a homosexual issue, its a social issue and guaranteed heterosexual as well. I'm not singling any group out, I'm all for personal liberties and people's sexual orientation is their affair and has nothing to do with anyone. I'm not demeaning aids either, not my place or intention.

There are legitimate questions about coverage of self inflicted destructive behavior that is happening on a massive scale; obesity, smoking, alcoholism, motor cycling without helmets, unprotected sex with a $15 hooker, drug abuse. To bring "bug chasing" into the discussion as a legitimate issue is just nonsense strictly aimed at dramatic effect, not substance.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
There are legitimate questions about coverage of self inflicted destructive behavior that is happening on a massive scale; obesity, smoking, alcoholism, motor cycling without helmets, unprotected sex with a $15 hooker. To bring "bug chasing" into the discussion as a legitimate issue is just nonsense strictly aimed at dramatic effect, not substance.

I don't think you get even a handshake for that!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing