FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
My order would be
NFL Football
NBA Basketball
Moto GP
College Basketball
Soccer , ot the USA leagues , level is too low, no the Italian, Spanish and English leagues and the beautiful and aptly named World Cup)
Formula1
Baseball
College Football
Tennis
And once in a while Golf when TIger was tearing it up

I live in the USA but miss full MotoGP coverage. I have to watch it online ... :( .. There is somewhat an insularity to the USA which becomes obvious only if or when you step or live outside for a while... No Formula 1 for example, no MotoGP .. scant Soccer coverage although this is changing ...

@JackD201

Toobad .. You missed the ascendancy of Valentino Rossi ... I am a fan , the kid is out of the ordinary .. The closest to him is the legendary Giacomo Agostini, "King Ago" .. Rossi has won 7 world championship in GP (with Yamaha and Honda) and has throroughly dominated the field although he didn't win the World Championship it this year, when he moved to Ducatti.. a video of what he can do .. This is a CLASSIC !!!

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
It's going to be a great year for me!

First we have another Stanley Cup playoff series coming up.

Next, The EuroCup in Poland/Ukraine ...Hup Holland Hup!

And then the Summer Olympics in London!

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Soccer and Tennis for me (in that order), but try not to miss football or baseball if Steelers/GreenBay or Yankees/RedSocks play.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Used to hang in pretty strongly with tennis, but gave it away almost totally for some years. We just had an excellent final, perhaps best ever, in the Australian Open, in the men's. Truly a worthy marathon ...

Frank

I couldn't believe when I heard about that. SIX HOURS for a match!!!!!!!!

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Cycling, cycling, and more cycling. It's total geekdom.

vinylphilemag

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Kelowna, BC
www.vinylphilemag.com
I very rarely watch sports, but I have varying degrees of interest in Grand Prix, Rallying, Ice Hockey (the fewer the fights the better), and football (the real one, where the ball is controlled using the players foot. Usually referred to as soccer over here). Grand Prix is a bit like Nascar, except twice as much skill is required because drivers must be able to turn right as well as left. :)

Wasatch

Feb 17, 2012
Layton, UT
Hockey then Baseball

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing