What's up at Chesky?

puroagave

Member Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Last night I was googling Chesky CD titles I cant get from Chesky and ran across a few posts on two other 'boards that complained about placing orders and not getting CDs...wow its not just me, other people are going through this too.

PS: As of this morning, my secretary walks into my office 10-mins ago with the 2nd half of my order that was sent UPS next day air...they finally came through 4-mos later, case closed.

Last edited:

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
. . . . I didnt print the order figuring id get an email confirmation with the titles, order number and tems of sale, etc. i check my email, nada. . . . .

If you don't want to physically print your receipt, do a "save as PDF" for your receipts.

I have been doing that for years and all my online sales receipts are neatly in one folder, with subfolders being divided up by year.

In the "save as" file name, I make the order date part of the file name so I can find it easily in a list, like "amazon 2012-08-16"

puroagave

Member Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
If you don't want to physically print your receipt, do a "save as PDF" for your receipts.

I have been doing that for years and all my online sales receipts are neatly in one folder, with subfolders being divided up by year.

In the "save as" file name, I make the order date part of the file name so I can find it easily in a list, like "amazon 2012-08-16"

Thats a good tip. i take for granted that most online music stores nowadyas will send a confirmation email.

DonH50

Member Sponsor & WBF Technical Expert
Jun 22, 2010
Monument, CO
One can hope...

I use the format YYYYMMDD_fname.ext for most things as that automatically sorts in date order, e.g. 20120816_test_file.xxx means whenever I open a folder the file names are in chronological order.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing