What's Spinning Tonight?

Great sounding recording. Very warm, sultry voice.

Neomi - after

• Love
Reactions: Johan K
Catching up with this RSD reissue - great sounding David Byrne soundtrack. Big fan but not heard this one before. Really impressed
F1B74188-775D-48CD-ABC7-9AA7CF4BA042.jpeg

Great setup - and very space’y music.. love it?!!

/ Jk
thanks johan, every schiller lp begins with the welcome intro, each time a little differently. I own all that have been pressed. they increase in value very quickly. if you like music buy now.
Perfect for chilling after workday

Reactions: Johan K
thanks johan, every schiller lp begins with the welcome intro, each time a little differently. I own all that have been pressed. they increase in value very quickly. if you like music buy now.
Perfect for chilling after workday
Indeed it is? :D ! I will order today, thank you;).

/ Jk

Reactions: DasguteOhr
On the Ascona NEO tonight…
At last - All the way from Australia?:

Amanda Brown - Eight Guitars

A wonderful acoustic sounding record.
Thank you Amanda, for sending it to me??.

Glad to hear reentry went smoothly.

Schiller -Illuminate.every lp is perfect recorded 1+****

I've been listening to Voyage for a number of years. Will have to put on their new album today, thanks.

Glad to hear reentry went smoothly.

I've been listening to Voyage for a number of years. Will have to put on their new album today, thanks.
Hi rando,

Yes - the parachute’s worked flawlessly before splashdown?! But still - the record was smoking hot after it’s travel half way around the world. I’ve tried the Ortofon MC Diamond, the AirTight Opus-1 and the Koetsu Blue Lace.. Amanda is happiest with the Blue Lace which really makes her voice magic.

Regarding Schiller: I did order both Illuminate and Epic here tonight, so they shuld be here in a week or two ;) .

/ Jk

Reactions: DasguteOhr
Knowing exactly and solely what you are listening to easily makes this one of the most interesting field recorded experimental albums I've come across. Not sure I'd go so far as putting it on for a prominent West Coast audiophile who owns a number of albums composed on the subject.

Feeling gloriously sleep deprived, Karen felt drawn to use recordings taken from the 2022 24 hour Le Mans race. Adding only vocals to the cars, which were almost singing as they raced past and cycled through the gears so quickly at all hours of the morning.

Karen Vogt
Le Mans

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing