What's Spinning Tonight?

Unfortunately I have not heard either the MFSL or the 45RPM AP pressing, but I'll bet they are both phenomenal. They may both be superior to the CR I have, and that's ok.....it won't stop me from enjoying it any less.

Tony Joe White (yeah, I said Tony Joe White, you gotta problem with that? :D) Album name, "Homemade Ice Cream". Analogue Productions Quality Records 33&1/3.

Unfortunately I have not heard either the MFSL or the 45RPM AP pressing, but I'll bet they are both phenomenal. They may both be superior to the CR I have, and that's ok.....it won't stop me from enjoying it any less.

Absolutely! I did not mean to imply that one version was better than another, just that I like the version I have.

I have to admit for a 45 year old live recording it sounds pretty good in today's digital age. Remixed by Eddie Kramer and remastered by Bernie Grundman.

Attachments

• Jimi at Atlanta.jpg
    Jimi at Atlanta.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 45
I saw about 5 mins of it while at a family gathering. I am waiting for the Blu-ray release next month! I have heard positive feedback regarding the production.

From what I understand, someone had the tapes in his basement or garage for many, many years and finally decided there was a market for it.

Mary Gauthier, "Mercy Now". Lost Highway 33&1/3rpm.

I love this ?.

_______

? Today is Friday September 11, 2015 and my heart is crying tears of blood and profound hurt, unable to pump.
...For all the suffering and pain in this world...for all the people feeling it deeply down to the crevasses of their soul.

Back from the gym, time for some jazz. Listening to Elvin Jones, "Genesis". Music Matters 45rpm. If you haven't heard this, I highly recommend it. Absolutely enveloping, incredible music.

I am listening to classical music right now...various...piano...full orchestral with violins and all the winds and strings...all that jazz.

? Music is funny sometimes...it can become some emotional and intensive @ times that if someone else doesn't like what we love in the present time we start losing it, feel the heat, the rejection, and we develop what is called a counter-clock wise countdown. It can lead to a permanent band. ...Only when we feel lonely and not understood in life like it can happen with humans and family members too.
Music is strange sometimes...I remember girlfriends in love with Heavy Metal, and AC/DC, to the point of losing their panties.

When we're in love it's like the sky is flying right under us, when we're in heat the sky is flying high above the stratosphere, away from all the earth's dust and in the particles of space. ;-)
There is no sound in space, no music unless listening from a walkman suit.

If only one album we can bring on Jupiter...I would bring Bob Dylan...Blood on the Tracks.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing