Whatever happened to freedom of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I don't expect your post to last long and maybe you either on WBF.

Wow! I don't expect your post to last long and maybe you either on WBF.

WOW

I must assume you to be a liberal to ignore "Myles" referring to me as a Nazi and being ok with it. It's my response that got your goat.

Elliot hit the nail on the head. Liberals are tolerant as long as it meets their threshold of tolerance.

WOW

I must assume you to be a liberal to ignore "Myles" referring to me as a Nazi and being ok with it. It's my response that got your goat.

Elliot hit the nail on the head. Liberals are tolerant as long as it meets their threshold of tolerance.

You are wrong on both counts. You didn't "get my goat" and you have no idea of my political leanings. I was merely commenting on the fact that you don't get to call someone an ******* on this forum and get away with it. The mods must be watching the BCS game right now or your post(s) would have already been deleted and you would have taken a trip to the woodshed.

Oh the Liberal chant of calling me a racist or a Nazi

Seems to me "Myles" you'll would be right at home being a colonoscope so you could surrounded by nothing but a bunch of assholes like yourself.

Wow did you stay up all night thinking that one up??? That was just so clever-NOT!

And who cares what party members of the KKK belonged to? If only it was as simple as you make it out to be.

We are talking today and it's right wing Teabaggers that are trying to rewrite history...

You are wrong on both counts. You didn't "get my goat" and you have no idea of my political leanings. I was merely commenting on the fact that you don't get to call someone an ******* on this forum and get away with it. The mods must be watching the BCS game right now or your post(s) would have already been deleted and you would have taken a trip to the woodshed.

Oh but it is ok to call someone a Nazi

You are obviously a liberal

Wow did you stay up all night thinking that one up??? That was just so clever-NOT!

And who cares what party members of the KKK belonged to? If only it was as simple as you make it out to be.

We are talking today and it's right wing Teabaggers that are trying to rewrite history...

Yea those "damn right wing tea baggers" who believe in the Constitution as written and amended not interpreted by Libs like yourself.

I love you guys.

Who cares?? Obviously you do as you cast aspersions to conservatives. You care.

Yup much more clever than you calling me a Nazi. Oh but you didn't really call me just used the LibTard thing saying "I would feel at home with Hitler". Now that is clever in your mind?

Oh "Myles" PhD give it up you are way out of your league.

This whole thread needs a mercy killing.

KNOW i CANT EVEN TALK ON THE NET

Who here would like to start a fund to help Elliot G with his monumental
legal battle to win back his god given right to spread innuendo on a private forum.

Also we can throw in a few shekels for grammar lessons.

And lastly a fund to help those poor defenseless audiophiles buying DACs on the advice of
supposedly paid shills. What kind of world are we living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing