What brands are on the picture?

The small tube amp seem to be Synthesis Art from ItalieView attachment 59974

That is awesome, you found it.

The exact model (from my search after you put me in the right direction) is I believe Flame

Click on the above picture ^ of the Synthesis Flame model for some info.
And toggle the little speaker (flashing) logo on top right for music playing.
I'm 99% certain that it is the right model, thanks to you Odyno.

2017724_082901_71BZ28.jpg

amplificador-a-tubos-synthesis-flame-25-watts-clase-a-D_NQ_NP_964878-MLC32124976070_092019-F.jpg

Last edited:
there's a name on the speaker grill and the middle letter looks to be a T.

there's a name on the speaker grill and the middle letter looks to be a T.

It's a "b" ... Harbeth.
2170271-harbeth-monitor-402-speakers-floor-demo-one-only-save-5000.jpg

Harbeth Monitor model 40.2

We have found all the components, brands and model numbers, exactly.
There is only one left, and that's a tough one...till someone find it.

Last edited:
Bob respect. You have a talent

Not me Ked, it was a team work.

And talent has nothing to do with it; musicians, writers, painters, sculptors, car designers, speaker designers, turntable designers, tonearm designers, cartridge designers, filmmakers, photographers, ... some of them have real talent. ...The mastering of an art form @ the service of beauty, pleasure, solidity, sound, images, compositions, long lasting structure, architecture, science, mathematical quantum.
The musicians you often see live, they have talent in playing an instrument...some better than others. That's what talent is, not surfing the web for pictures and all that jazz.

Are you a talented person in some domains kedar? The maitrise of an art from experience and practice. Of course you are; from what we know and learned you excell in the knowledge of quality music recordings. Knowledge is a talent gained from experience.

We also usually associate talent with dexterity...hands, body, movements, dance, music playing, oil painting, museums with all the grand paintings and sculptures, churches, murals, architects, poets, singers, Opera singers, Tango dancers, Orchestra conductors, music composers, cinematographers, decorators, clothing designers, shoemakers, cabinet designers, chair designers and makers, door makers, album cover artists (Yes albums), ...

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing