TRS cable no sound for arduino

Willtcs

Nov 9, 2022
I build a edrum with arduino UNO, I have tried to use single piezo connect to the stereo jack on the breadboard, it's working and sound great. But plug the TRS cable to jack then it's no sound. Do I connect wrong wire on the TRS jack? Or I should change to TS cable and jack? B4C4289C-106B-4C93-8A49-0ACA829A5C12.jpeg
B33696A3-B93D-4783-BFBF-811B8503EBFB.jpeg
I have tried the TRS with/without ring and it's still not working

23BCC30A-9EB5-46DD-B9F9-464E99463E42.jpeg

Willtcs

Nov 9, 2022
Some jack sockets have a switching function. When a plug is connected it lifts the spring-loaded connectors which make the connector conduct signal only to a portion of pins. Seems to be the root of the issue here :)
I solved this problem, thank you

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing