Toy Story 3

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Is coming out on November 2nd. It is probably a given that the picture quality is going to be excellent. I missed it in the theaters but everyone who saw it said it was good. Do people agree it is a good pre-order before I pull the trigger with Amazon for $20?

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
One of the top 3 movies this year!

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
Steve Jobs wins again! :cool:

He does seem to have the Midas touch. I always wonder what cool next "thingie" he is going to come up with to sustain the kind of growth he has brought to Apple. Imitators of the iPhone and now the iPad are plentiful but that doesn't seem to slow him down. It wasn't that long ago that Apple was just this side of bankruptcy !!

The opening few minutes of Toy Story 2 is a great system demo and my guess is that the video and audio of Toy Story 3 will be superb. It is also in my cart.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Kenneth Brown gave it 5/5 in his review.

Toy Story 3

John

RUR

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
SoCal
Yes, it's a fun movie (the first five minutes are worth the price of admission) and, yes, I expect the PQ/AQ to be reference material. I own all the Pixars and TS3 is pre-ordered.

Extra bonus: A trailer for The Incredibles on BD Spring 2011. :)

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Yes, it's a fun movie (the first five minutes are worth the price of admission) and, yes, I expect the PQ/AQ to be reference material. I own all the Pixars and TS3 is pre-ordered.

Extra bonus: A trailer for The Incredibles on BD Spring 2011. :)

+1. Been waiting for that forever. Love that flick!

John

terryj

Jul 4, 2010
bathurst NSW
I cried!! All of us as a family had watched the whole series together, and it has spanned from when they were little to leaving home.

So I was at the pictures with the last daughter still at home, the other two had just recently left, and there I was in the dark with this huge lump in my throat (you know that very painful feeling??) at the end of the show when andy...well I'll not say more for those who have not seen it yet.

haha, I'm man enough to admit I was a girl!!!

great movie.

apples

Oct 31, 2010
I went to see this without any children and it was amazing! I hope those who took the little kids the first time get the chance to see it without them. All the references to the first to reminded me of my childhood. It was amazingly well written and managed to make you emotional, which is hard to get from a cartoon.

Last edited:

muralman1

Jul 7, 2010
Sacramento Ca
We watched the Blu Ray Toy Story III. Our 80" screen sits between my speakers. My couch, just 12' away jumped on a number of the dynamic spikes in the movie. The room shook with the train tressel explosion. It had my hear pounding, and my wife running for the volume knob.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing