The Wedding Ringer Official Trailer (2015) - Kevin Hart, Kaley Cuoco Movie

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We stayed in last night and based on the recommendation given to us by some friends we watched this film as it was supposed to have some very funny parts. Simple story line.......

Two weeks shy of his wedding, a socially awkward guy enters into a charade by hiring the owner of a company that provides best men for grooms in need.

Suffice it to say this is borderline as far as comedies go. I must admit that there were some very funny parts but these were few and far between. The funniest part was probably the bachelor party thrown for there groom by his bought friends. There is a part where they rub peanut butter on the private parts of a blindfolded groom and all the while he is thinking it is being licked off by a real hot flight attendant only to discover that it was a basset hound doing all of the licking. Then what follows although funny tends to border on slapstick. Kevin Hart is funny and carries the film but one has to wonder about just how funny the film really was. Good for a weekend rental but not one I'd want for a permanent spot in my library

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I thought it was hilarious. Lot's of little visual details too like Hart being in a priest top with desert camo pants and boots getting out of a convertible and the nod to The Usual Suspects. I'm laughing still thinking about it.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think you might have just been a victim of the "Highly Recommended Syndrome" Stevie. I watched this on the plane not knowing a lick about it. My expectations were pretty low. I was only expecting something on the new Will Ferrel or Adam Sandler movie level.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I think you might have just been a victim of the "Highly Recommended Syndrome" Stevie. I watched this on the plane not knowing a lick about it. My expectations were pretty low. I was only expecting something on the new Will Ferrel or Adam Sandler movie level.

you're probably right Jack.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing