Supercar Crash compilation

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Unfortunately innocent people died in some of these, like the one in Singapore @10:50

zztop7

Member Sponsor
Dec 12, 2012
Edmonds, WA
Hello Steve,
Have you ever browsed: wreckedexotics.com ?

I stopped racing 25 years ago because the people on the tracks are just as Stupid as the people on the highways.

So now the people on the highways have the "driver assists" that continually save their butts at 80 mph, and they do not even know it. Therefore, they never develop "driver skills"; which is normally part of natural selection. Our system develops masses of mediocrity [that statement is probably complimentary to most drivers].

Best to you,
zz

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Great comment and certainly the thought for the day

I couldn't watch the whole thing as it was just as you said.And then to watch these wipe outs in heavily congested areas make no sense whatsoever.

There has been some speculation and much written in the news about the wipeout of the Bugatti Veyron into the water seen early in the video. Apparently the owner of the car is an auto dealer who apparently was looking to collect insurance monies from the accident

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
It's not too unusual to see crashes on the track. However, it is a pity that so many drivers of exotic cars think they are on the track and their skills think otherwise. In my 356, if I dare let off in the corners and apply the brakes...well I will quickly be seeing from where I came.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
IDIOTS.

These guys obviously have much more money than brains.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing