• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Who backed up against the light switch? :)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Was following the scores and thought it was going to be a blow out after the 3rd. Must have been a WILD fourth quarter.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Great game but a tough loss for the 9ers when in the dying moments they couldn't get the ball into the endzone and went 4 and out. Kaepernick will be a force to contend with in the coming years as the kid IMO is a true star

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Niners got jobbed on that call. Horrible. Only thing the DB didn't do is tackle him.

Did anyone notice on the punt/safety at the end of the game how all the Raven's linemen tackled the Niners defensive line, allowing the punter to run around and run more time off the clock? Worst that would have happened is that the refs would have called a penalty and since it occurred in the end zone, would have called a safety. Might be a rule you see changed down the road :)

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Niners got jobbed on that call. Horrible. Only thing the DB didn't do is tackle him.

Did anyone notice on the punt/safety at the end of the game how all the Raven's linemen tackled the Niners defensive line, allowing the punter to run around and run more time off the clock? Worst that would have happened is that the refs would have called a penalty and since it occurred in the end zone, would have called a safety. Might be a rule you see changed down the road :)

i did see that.

great coaching....no doubt about it.

Jim Harbaugh pulled the 'hidden man' trick on the Seahawks early in the year. all is fair in love and any game the Harbaughs coach.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

No one on the niners went after the punters.. It wasn't the defensive line only .. They were beat when they could not score on the goalline stand. I don't care much about this call. The receiver was tangling with the back anyway so these are not often called ... If you're talking about non-call, Flaco was hit clearly out of bound and it wasn't called either, it could have been a first and goal, half the distance from the previous line of scrimmage, very close with three more trials and time to churn...

The niners lost the game in the first half ... Too many mistakes.

Kapernick looks like the real deal not only can he run but he is extremely accurate. Wonder why he wasn't their starter from the beginning. One more time the niners have a QB able to run and throw accurately (Montana could run people, remember that and Steve Young was a true rabbit). Moreover he is not a small man. Shade of John Elway, another multi-sport player. I can't understand why teams without QB like the Cardinals didn;t take a good look at him .. The value of a good serious front office. great teams seem to always have these

Yep Niners fan you have it seems a true star.

I also believe NFL defenses will this year catch-up with the option plays.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
No one on the niners went after the punters.. It wasn't the defensive line only .. They were beat when they could not score on the goalline stand. I don't care much about this call. The receiver was tangling with the back anyway so these are not often called ... If you're talking about non-call, Flaco was hit clearly out of bound and it wasn't called either, it could have been a first and goal, half the distance from the previous line of scrimmage, very close with three more trials and time to churn...

The niners lost the game in the first half ... Too many mistakes.

Kapernick looks like the real deal not only can he run but he is extremely accurate. Wonder why he wasn't their starter from the beginning. One more time the niners have a QB able to run and throw accurately (Montana could run people, remember that and Steve Young was a true rabbit). Moreover he is not a small man. Shade of John Elway, another multi-sport player. I can't understand why teams without QB like the Cardinals didn;t take a good look at him .. The value of a good serious front office. great teams seem to always have these

Yep Niners fan you have it seems a true star.

I also believe NFL defenses will this year catch-up with the option plays.

Indeed they might get wise to the option play. What they can't do is catch him. He is a gazelle.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
I was with the Ravens on this one, it was a great game and think Flacco deployed a good offensive execution, some minor referee faults that did not affected the final score IMO. The halftime was, for me, an average show.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing