Shunyata Typhon and Triton v1 - Optional Anaconda Umbilical PC

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
I'm selling my typhon and triton combo. Will sell separately. Also have an Anaconda Zitron Umbilical optional. Price negotiable.

I might be interested in the the Typhoon. How much are you selling it for? Thanks.

Cool to see someone who lives so close. Price negotiable doesn't really tell me much. I wouldn't mind hearing if this does anything positive for my system though. If it does, I'd probably be interested.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing