Recommendations for new line

jjaudio

Sep 26, 2017
Bay Area,CA
www.jjaudiosolutions.com
Viva Audio/Zanden etc

I am in the process of wanting to add a good line that has a phono stage/line pre and amp. Personally I like the tube gear, Any recommendations appreciated. Realize the audio market is so fragmented and would like to know your thoughts if you have a solid recommendation. Thanks

jjaudiosolutions.com from San Jose, CA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Viva Audio/Zanden etc

I am in the process of wanting to add a good line that has a phono stage/line pre and amp. Personally I like the tube gear, Any recommendations appreciated. Realize the audio market is so fragmented and would like to know your thoughts if you have a solid recommendation. Thanks

jjaudiosolutions.com from San Jose, CA

Have a listen to the Lamm Signature line
ML3
LL1.1
LP1

MTB Vince

May 11, 2019
Dundas, ON Canada
Aesthetix or Atmasphere

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
APL Hifi sounds natural and is beautifully built. Their products are a mix of solid state and hybrid tube technology. Their tube dac sounds awesome & is analogue sounding. It is the best dac i've ever heard and on a similar level to MSB's topline dacs.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing