Question about uploading documents

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
Hi - can I still upload a PDF document as an attachment to a message? Done this in the past but I forgot or no longer can find an option for that in message editor. TIA.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hi, Tima and good afternoon to you. Do you mean in a private message or when posting? They should both be the same. Below is a screenshot I made that highlights the various ways to attach something. For the image seen below, I just hit "Attach Files", then choose full screen. You should be able to do the same with a PDF file. You can also attach a link/path to it.

I hope this answers your question.

Tom

Attaching PDF.png

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
Hi, Tima and good afternoon to you. Do you mean in a private message or when posting? They should both be the same. Below is a screenshot I made that highlights the various ways to attach something. For the image seen below, I just hit "Attach Files", then choose full screen. You should be able to do the same with a PDF file. You can also attach a link/path to it.

I hope this answers your question.

Tom

View attachment 67426

If it was a snake it woulda bit me. :)
Thanks Tom!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing